Sample pack 2 (Extra Sensitive) targets sensitive skin with their Face & Eye Cream Extra Sensitive, Night Cream Extra Sensitive, Facial Scrub, Rejuvenating Mask and Super Skin Food.
- The creams are very concentrated. A little goes a long way!
- Apply a small amount first, then increase amount as desired.
- There may be some separation in the creams from time to time because no emulsifiers or stabalizers are used. If separation occurs, just stir the product with a clean spatula.
- It's best to either use applicator or clean hands when getting product out of the jar. This will keep the product in a fresh condition longer.
- Do not refrigerate. The creams keep best at room temperature.
- Read directions on each Honey Girl Organics' product before use.
It is with regret that we are unable to share with you more information about this product. Various EU legislation forbids us (and all other food business operators) from claiming that these products can offer any possible health benefits. Many of our customers already know about these foods, and come back to us time and time again for their favourite items. We ask customers new and old to do your own research, and to trust Raw Living to provide you and your nearest and dearest with the best quality products at the lowest prices. Thank you for your understanding.
Honey Girl Organics offers you a line of luxurious and effective natural and organic skin care products handcrafted in Hawaii. These creams, toners, and balms are hand made from various blends of nature's finest anti-aging ingredients. The combinations work together to heal and renew the skin, giving you a fresh, youthful appearance.
Your best accessory is always going to be your glowing skin. When you are looking for the best organic skin care, you'll want to seek out Honey Girl Organics' certified organic skin care products. Honey Girl Organics’ organic skin products are nature’s own science applied to your skin!
We own our research, development and production processes from start to finish. This ensures the highest quality every step of the way. Every product is manufactured in small batches so that they are as fresh as possible when they get to your doorstep. Most competitors outsource the manufacturing of their products but we love producing them ourselves, and believe that this process and being able to guarantee their quality is part of the pleasure of creation. Our products were developed from scratch and our formulas contain no generic fillers or pre-made bases – every ingredient is non-toxic, has a specific purpose and delivers targeted results.
- Only natural & organic ingredients were used to produce Honey Girl Organics' skin care products. Almost all our products are USDA Organic Certified, meaning they contain 95% organic ingredients or more! ***
- Absolutely no chemical or synthetic ingredients are present. No parabens, glycerin, hormones, silicones, petroleum products, artificial preservatives, fillers or any other unnatural additives were used in the manufacturing of this organic skin care. The products are non-GMO and cruelty free too!
- These best skin care products contain natural skin care emollients and ingredients that our bodies recognize. Organic raw honey, organic beeswax with naturally occurring propolis, pollen & royal jelly blended with purified water and organic extra virgin olive oil and in some cases organic essential oils.
- These organic products' ingredients are sourced from nature which after all is where we come from and help to restore your natural radiant skin.
All-Natural, Chemical-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Organic. These are all words suddenly being used on everything from frozen pizzas to toothpaste. Unfortunately, there is very little regulation on what these terms really mean when it comes to skincare products, and there's still a very good chance that "all-natural" products are full of toxic, pore-clogging, carcinogenic chemicals. This may not seem like an issue since we're not eating our face wash and moisturizers, but the reality is that 60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed into our blood-stream!
Our cleansers, toners, moisturizers and even makeup should create balance in our skin, not further irritate it since it is already clogged, irritated, and dried out by the exposure to grime and toxins in our environment. In order to break this cycle and regain our natural glowing complexion, we should only put products on our skin that complement our skin's natural cleansing and moisturizing process, and help it maintain a balanced pH, oil production, and inflammatory response.
*** All our products are USDA Organic Certified (95% organic or more), except from the After Sun Lotion, Facial Scrub and Rejuvenating mask. The After Sun Lotion is 70% organic (Made with Organic Ingredients), the mask and the scrub are both 100% natural.
Honey Girl Organics' organic skin products are nature's own science applied to your skin! The most nutritious and anti-aging properties that organic olive oil and beehive products provide are used without artificial preservatives, additives or fillers to revitalize and enhance skin regeneration. Bring back your natural radiance!
It is the best organic skin moisturizer because it contains nontoxic healing ingredients that are highly absorbable and utilized by our skin. This best skin moisturizer will provide your skin with nutrition, moisture and ingredients that will help your skin to repair itself.
What Makes Organic Hawaiian Beehive Ingredients So Good For Your Skin? Honey, beeswax, pollen & propolis are great antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. They scavenge free radicals, are collagen stimulators, natural emollients and humectants that also supply our skin with nutritious amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Our bees forage from vital and wild vegetation. This guarantees the strongest mix of nutrients that nature has to offer, free of pesticides and chemicals.
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes beginning with: AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IM, IV, KA 27-28, KW, KY, ML, PA 20-49, PA 60-78, PH 17-26, PH 30-44, PH 49-50, TD, TR 21-25, ZE
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||ParcelForce||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||FedEx next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||Parcelforce||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||UPS||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||UPS||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with Federal Express. NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- This is a 'next day' service with UPS. This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg
Review of Simply Divine Botanicals by Anna Rogers
Simply Divine Botanicals Raw Living is known for being one of the best raw food online shops in all of Europe, but I also think it stocks some of the best skin care too! After trying the Living Libations products a few months ago, I jumped at the chance to try another one of Kate's much loved brands. Simply Divine Botanicals is a raw skincare brand which is made in Las Vegas, USA. They are made by Barbara Rogers, who is a herbalist (and a 'master' one at that) and natural healer. Barbara's been right into the health scene for many years and used to have her own Raw Food Restaurant, which was the first of its kind in the city known for its partying! Barbara doesn't just hand make th » Read more on the blog