Where to Start
First, go here and download our free ebook, We are Raw Living. Then run through the list of products below that we recommend to get you started. For less than £100 / month, it's easy to enjoy some of the most nutritious foods on the planet and watch your health improve and your spirit elevate!
Primarily, we recommend gradually changing your HABITs
- Hydrate: Make sure you’re consuming enough liquids – try and juice daily, make nut and seed milks using hemp or chia, as well as drinking herbal teas such as Eterniteea. Aim for a minimum of three litres a day of juices, milks, teas and waters combined.
- Alkalise: Include one green powder a day eg spirulina, barleygrass, chlorella, Klamath Lake algae. We use the Greener Grass and Out of the Woods which are combinations of various green powders plus some special additional ingredients. You might prefer to take chlorella or spirulina tablets - some of these green powders take a bit of getting used to.
- Balance: Include one adaptogen a day eg maca, aloe vera, reishi, ashwaganda. Adaptogens are a very important food group, and one you won't hear a lot about, except here!
- Inform: Attend one of Kate's classes or workshops. Kate travels all over, and if she's not coming your way soon, consider inviting her! Set up an event in your area by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. What she can teach you in a day’s food prep class can save you months or even years of not getting it quite right.
- Treat yourself: Join Kate's Magic Bubble and get all the support and inspiration you need, as well as making big savings on your super-healthy shopping.
That’s it. Really, that’s it! Focus on these few simple things, and watch your miraculous life unfold in unprecedented ways.
Combining a high raw diet with superfoods, regular exercise, and a conscious commitment to positivity, is the surest way we know to bring truth, freedom and harmony into your life.
Transform your diet and you transform everything: your body, your mind, your personal relations, as well as the wider social structures – and it’s all for the better.
Now check through the list of products below, which are the ones we recommend if you're new to the game. You could purchase them all for a little over £100, and they should last you a good month, if not longer.
- £3.25 As low as: £2.75
- Price From: £2.49
- Price From: £3.99
- Price From: £5.99
- Price From: £11.99 As low as: £8.90
- Price From: £3.99
- Price From: £2.95
- Price From: £8.95 As low as: £8.40
- £4.95 As low as: £3.95
- SalePrice From:
Regular Price: £6.49
Special Price: £5.51
- Price From: £3.95
- Price From: £9.95 As low as: £8.90
- Price From: £12.95 As low as: £11.70
- Price From: £3.25
- Price From: £4.95