CoQ10 is a fat-soluble, antioxidant and electron-transporting coenzyme . Garden of Life RAW CoQ10 is a powerful, raw formula that delivers 200mg of RAW CoQ10 per serving. RAW CoQ10 features a unique lipid (fat soluble) delivery system containing a RAW cold-pressed chia seed oil omega 3-6-9 matrix—and 22 RAW and organically grown fruits and vegetables.
RAW CoQ10 is a product that exemplifies two of the most fundamental and foundational principles in Garden of Life’s philosophy on human health:
- Whole Food Nutrition - When it comes to supplementation, Garden of Life offers nutrient-dense, whole food ingredients rather than synthetic nutrients.
- RAW Living Nutrients – Raw foods and botanicals are teeming with digestive enzymes that help the body break down and assimilate nutrients. Garden of Life is leading the raw nutrition movement and has developed an extensive offering of RAW supplements.
How to use:
Adults take 1 tablet per day with water. Best taken with food. For adults only.
|RAW Cold-Pressed Chia Seed Oil||404 mg||*|
|Omega-3 s (as alpha-Linolenic Acid)||260 mg|
|Omega-6 s (as Linoleic Acid)||73 mg|
|Omega-9 s (as Oleic Acid)||30 mg|
|Other Omegas||41 mg|
|RAW CoQ10*||200 mg||*|
|RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Juice Blend |
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Broccoli (flower & stem), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Cellery (stalk), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Green Onion (root), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem).
*RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ are individually created through microorganism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors™ such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg