Finally, a long awaited, certified organic, whole food, vegan, vitamin B-12 supplement that is entirely free from corn-derived ingredients, suitable for those with a dietary sensitivity to corn. Made from real, nutritious food, this Kind Organics Vegan B-12 formula is a liquid raspberry sublingual spray, Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and free of any synthetic binders or fillers. As a 60ml bottle, it provides a four month supply when using 1 spray per day.
Methylcobalamin: Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water soluble B vitamin that is normally used by the body in energy production, formation of healthy blood cells and DNA synthesis. Methylcobalamin is the active, natural form of B-12 (equivalent to the B-12 in your body).†
Who might benefit from vitamin B-12 supplementation?
Vegans and Vegetarians commonly make use of B-12 supplementation, because vitamin B-12 is naturally found primarily in meat and dairy foods. Adults over the age of 50, and pregnant women may also benefit from additional B-12.†
- Certified Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Corn Free, with NO Synthetic Binders or Fillers
- Delicious, mouth-watering ORGANIC Raspberry Subingual Spray
- 500 μg of B-12 per spray (as Methylcobalamin)
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes beginning with: AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IM, IV, KA 27-28, KW, KY, ML, PA 20-49, PA 60-78, PH 17-26, PH 30-44, PH 49-50, TD, TR 21-25, ZE
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||ParcelForce||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||FedEx next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||Parcelforce||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||UPS||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||UPS||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with Federal Express. NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- This is a 'next day' service with UPS. This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg