It has never been more important to ensure we receive a comprehensive supply of food-sourced nutrients.
The launch of BetterYou™ Total Nutrition represents a new approach to nutrition for people of any age. Simply add to water, fruit juice or a smoothie for the ultimate in nutritional drinks and the perfect nutritional supplement for busy lifestyles, when ill or convalescing. Why not try it is soup or one of a range of recipes by medicinal chef and friend of BetterYou's, Dale Pinnock.
Its unique, 100% organic, raw food formula ensures the highest bio-availability of nutrients in their raw food state. Contains 10 organically harvested superfoods. Ideal to be taken between meals to maintain optimum energy levels. Bursting with a powerful range of nutrients for optimum health.
Ingredients: Pre-sprouted Barley, Flaxseed, Quinoa, Billberry, Carrot, Spirulina, Kelp, Barley Grass, Apple, Tumeric..... and absolutely NOTHING ELSE! All ingredients have been grown and harvested according to UK and European organic standards.
This product will provide nutritional support for every body system - skin, hair, nails, teeth, bones, digestive system, and the immune system.
Total Nutrition benefits the body in 3 distinct ways: -
1. Fast acting: Strong antioxidant qualities support the body’s cellular uptake of oxygen, giving the metabolism a boost shortly after ingestion.
2. Stable energy release: Pre-Sprouted Barley’s soluble fibre content becomes gelatinous, protecting its nutritional content and sustaining a stable energy and nutrient release. Pre-Sprouted Barley has the potential to generate 400% more energy than conventional Barley and contains a host of nutrients essential for health and well being.
3. Optimal absorption: The ratio of eight essential amino acids within BetterYou™ Total Nutrition virtually mirrors those essential for the human body to thrive, ensuring optimal absorption and efficient energy distribution
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes beginning with: AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IM, IV, KA 27-28, KW, KY, ML, PA 20-49, PA 60-78, PH 17-26, PH 30-44, PH 49-50, TD, TR 21-25, ZE
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||ParcelForce||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||FedEx next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||Parcelforce||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||UPS||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||UPS||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with Federal Express. NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- This is a 'next day' service with UPS. This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg