SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops™, made with stevia leaf extract and natural flavours, can be added to foods or beverages – from yogurt to oatmeal, water to coffee, sauces to smoothies – for sweet, sugar-free flavour. Each of the 5 flavours currently available come in a convenient dropper bottle, and each bottle has approximately 288 servings. A little Sweet Drops flavor goes a long way, making every bottle an impressive, and tasty, value.
SteviaClear brings pure Stevia extract to liquid form. All natural, no calories, no carbs, no bitter aftertaste, and endless uses. You’ll love getting sweet without paying for it in calories or chemicals.
- A proprietary blend of all natural flavors.
- Convenient and economical to use.
- Zero calories, zero carbs.
- Absolutely no chemicals, alcohol, or glycerin.
- Pure Stevia extract in water.
- Can be used in raw foods, cooking, baking, hot or cold beverages, and many more uses.
Please take the time to watch this short video with James May, Founder of SweetLeaf®, and the person responsible for introducing stevia into the US and for challenging a number of government regulations before becoming the first company to receive GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status for a line of stevia products.
This video will tell you all you need to know: Why all Stevia products are NOT created equal.
SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener Product Facts
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is a natural very seet product derived from the stevia plant, an herb native to Paraguay.
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and zero glycemic index.
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener employs proprietary technology that uses only cool, purified water to extract a select blend of glycosides from high-quality stevia leaves. SweetLeaf® is the only stevia-based sweetener company in the world to use this process.
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener does not use chemicals, alcohols, solvents or enzymes at any stage of the extraction and purification process.
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener contains only two ingredients: stevia leaf extract and inulin, a soluble vegetable fiber. Inulin is a naturally occurring prebiotic that nourishes the body’s good intestinal flora, supporting good digestive health and immune function.
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is responsibly sourced from indigenous fields in South America and other areas around the globe.
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener was the first stevia-based sweetener to receive GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status in the United States.
- SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener can be found in the sweetener or natural products aisle of your local grocery store and in health and natural foods stores.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener?
SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is America’s original stevia sweet product and the only absolutely pure, leaf-derived, chemically-free stevia sweetener available in the marketplace today. It has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and zero glycemic index. The makers of SweetLeaf® have been working with stevia longer than anyone else in America
What is stevia?
Stevia is a naturally sweet plant indigenous to South America where it has been used to sweeten food and beverages for more than 500 years. The sweet compounds found within the leaves are called glycosides, with rebaudioside A (also known as reb A) being the sweetest.
What are the ingredients in SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener?
SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener contains only two ingredients: natural stevia leaf extract and inulin, a soluble vegetable fiber. Inulin is a naturally occurring prebiotic. That’s it!
What makes SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener superior to other stevia-based products available in the marketplace?
SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is the only sweet product in the world to use cool, purified water and a revolutionary filtration process to extract a select blend of glycosides. Because no chemicals, solvents, alcohols or additional processes are used at any stage of production, SweetLeaf® needs no masking or flavoring agents to hide anything. It simply has a clean, sweet taste that is ideal for all food and beverages.
What is the difference between stevia and artificial sweeteners?
The main difference is that stevia is natural, not synthetic. The reason artificial sweeteners exist in the first place is to sweeten food and beverages without adding calories or adversely impacting blood sugar. SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener provides the best of both worlds – naturally sweet plants with no calories, carbs or glycemic index.
Can SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener be used in the management of diabetes?
SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener has zero carbohydrates and zero glycemic index.
Can SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener be used in weight management?
Yes. SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener can be added to sugar-free and fat-free foods to keep calories and carbohydrates as minimal as possible. By using SweetLeaf® instead of other natural or synthetic sweeteners, you can enjoy coffee, tea, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, smoothies and many other foods and beverages while staying on track with your weight goals.
Is SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener gluten-free?
Yes, SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is gluten-free.
Is SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener Kosher?
Yes, it is certified Kosher (Parve).
What is the FDA’s position on SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener?
SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener was the first stevia sweet product to receive GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status from the FDA in March 2008. Rigorous evaluation of the combination of glycosides used in the extract formulation was performed by two separate panels of scientists, independent of one another. Both GRAS Associates, LLC and Life Science Research Office concluded SweetLeaf® to be GRAS. To further underscore the findings, the FDA issued a "No Questions" letter to Wisdom Natural Brands® in 2009.
It is with regret that we are unable to share with you more information about this product. Various EU legislation forbids us (and all other food business operators) from claiming that these products can offer any possible health benefits. Many of our customers already know about these foods, and come back to us time and time again for their favourite items. We ask customers new and old to do your own research, and to trust Raw Living to provide you and your nearest and dearest with the best quality products at the lowest prices. Thank you for your understanding.
|Nutritional Information||per 100g|
|Energy||0 Kcal 0 kj|
|of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg