A delicious RAW natural VANILLA flavour protein
- RAW Protein provides 17g of protein, along with essential amino acids.
- Full of Garden of Life Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins, it contains 13 raw and organic sprouts.
- RAW microflora and enzyme blend
- Completely gluten-free free and dairy-free, with no fillers, artificial flavours or synthetic ingredients.
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets, good for those on low carbohydrate diets, good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources. An alternative to soy and animal protein powders.
- Available in Original, Chocolate & Vanilla flavours
How should I use RAW Protein?
Use low-fat RAW Protein to boost the protein content of your meals. It mixes easily with food or drinks, can be taken alone and is perfect for increasing the protein content of a refreshing energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is perfect for those on low-carbohydrate diets, vegetarians or vegans, or those with gastrointestinal intolerances to milk and whey. It's also a great alternative to soy and animal protein powders.
What are the benefits of RAW Protein?
RAW Protein gives you high quality, organic, sprouted BROWN RICE protein. This makes it an excellent energy source that provides 17g of protein). The live unique microflora, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient co-factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 combine to promote overall health. The raw foods have their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body. It is easily digested and uses unique microflora and protein digesting enzymes to naturally support healthy digestive function.
RAW Protein contains RAW Food created fat soluble:
- Vitamin A - contributes to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system, normal vision and has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
- Vitamin D - contributes to normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin K - which contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones
It is with regret that we are unable to share with you more information about this product. Various EU legislation forbids us (and all other food business operators) from claiming that these products can offer any possible health benefits. Many of our customers already know about these foods, and come back to us time and time again for their favourite items. We ask customers new and old to do your own research, and to trust Raw Living to provide you and your nearest and dearest with the best quality products at the lowest prices. Thank you for your understanding.
Organic RAW Sprout Blend: Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout.
RAW Micro Flora and Enzyme Blend: High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis.
Mixed Tocopherols: Alpha-tocotrienol, beta- tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta- tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol. Contains (fermented) Soy.
Other Ingredients: RAW Natural Vanilla Flavour, RAW organic stevia (leaf), Brewers Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bularicus, phophorus, natto. Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7),
|Nutritional Information||per 100g|
|Energy||391 Kcal 1551 kj|
|of which saturates||-|
|- of which sugars||4g|
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg