The course will be going live on May 26th. The special offer advance discount price is only available to May 19th. Take advantage now, and save £100!
The Raw Magic Advanced Course, is over 18 hours of teaching, 25 modules packed with in-depth information, giving you a fast-track into raw foods & super foods that will save you years in wrong turnings and dead-ends. The professionally shot videos will be available to you to watch and re-watch in the comfort of your own home. You will also receive a downloadable PDF for reference. The Raw Magic Advanced Course is for people who have been doing raw foods for a while and want to take their knowledge and expertise to the next level. It’s exactly what you need:
- If you want to avoid getting stuck in a rut
- If you’re not getting those huge bursts of energy that you got at the beginning and need new inspiration
- If you find it difficult to stick to what you know and need new motivation
- If you want to expand your kitchen repertoire and grow your confidence with raw cuisine
- If you are considering teaching classes yourself
- If you are looking to start a raw catering business
- If you are a wholefoods chef looking to add raw dishes to your existing menu
- If you’re a yoga teacher, naturopath or holistic therapist who wants a basic understanding of raw food nutrition to pass onto your clients
- If you’re a mum whose family wants to treat you to a week for yourself (which they will also benefit from when you return home!)
Kate has taught the live class to hundreds of people since she launched it at the beginning of 2012, and it’s been enthusiastically received wherever she’s gone. Participants are always blown away by the amount of information that’s packed into the five days, and the level of knowledge that they are leaving with. But more than that, attendees love how the course facilitates a personal journey into themselves and their relationship with food that is truly magical. At the end of the course, you will feel uplifted, inspired, motivated and clear what your next steps will be, both with the diet, and within your own personal journey. This course is a fast-track into raw foods that will save you years in wrong turnings and dead-ends. And also it’s a fast-track into aligning with your own magical self, and finding ways to express that fully in the world. Course content:
- The philosophy and foundation of Raw Magic.
- Holistic detox techniques.
- The most important principles to create the best foundation in the body for optimum cellular health.
- Travelling and how to stay raw when you’re not at home in your own kitchen.
- Children on raw.
- What in Kate’s experience is the best raw food diet for the Northern European climate.
- All the important elements to include on a raw food diet, from both the nutritional aspect, so as a chef you will be creating dishes with optimum nutrition and maximum digestibility, and equally the flavour aspect, so you will be creating recipes that your friends and family repeatedly tell you are the best things they have ever tasted!
- Raw foods in Winter.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the new and unusual ingredients that comprise the raw store cupboard and how to work them into your recipes.
- How to make green juice, sushi, raw breads, raw chocolate, and Irish moss desserts.
- Sample recipes: Green Juice, Sublime Sushi, Onion Bread, Deviation Chocolate, Gorgeous Goji Pudding.
- Kate explains hemp milks, raw mayonnaises, kale chips, curry sauces, and candies.
- Sample recipes: Hemp Milk, Mystic Mayo, Kale Chips, Crazy Curry, Rum n Raisin Fudge.
- Smoothies, burgers, salads, crackers, puddings, and pies.
- Sample recipes: SuperSmoothie, Love Burgers, Hardcore Salad, Chris’s Muddy Crackers, Return of the Sun Cheesecake.
- How to make chia dishes, soups, relish, and last but not least, the legendary Quantum Cake.
- Sample recipes: Renegade Chia, Green Goddess Soup (with Kelp noodles), Mayan Relish, Quantum Cake.
Raw Living does not usually offer a discount on equipment, but as an added bonus when you buy the Advanced Course, we will give you 10% off an Omni-blender, and 10% off an Excalibur dehydrator. Please email email@example.com to purchase.
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg