Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is one of the world’s most nutritious foods. It is the only spirulina cultivated in a Biosecure Zone, certified free of pesticides, herbicides and industrial pollutants in Kona, Hawaii, the sunniest coast in the USA. Each pond is fed with 100% potable drinking water from Hawaiian aquifers and pure deep ocean water with 94 beneficial trace minerals.
Nutritional Highlights of Hawaiian Spirulina
• Rich source of Vitamins A, K1, K2, iron
• Source of other nutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD, and phycocyanin
• More beta carotene than carrots
• More protein than tofu
• Source of antioxidants
• Hawaiian Spirulina contains more nutrition per gram than any other spirulina on the market
• It is free of pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, lactose, soy, and solvents
• It is 100% vegetarian, 100% vegan and is all natural
Suggested Serving: 6 tablets daily (500 mg each tablet = 3 grams per day)
Servings per Jar: 7 weeks supply
Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
It is with regret that we are unable to share with you more information about this product. Various EU legislation forbids us (and all other food business operators) from claiming that these products can offer any possible health benefits. Many of our customers already know about these foods, and come back to us time and time again for their favourite items. We ask customers new and old to do your own research, and to trust Raw Living to provide you and your nearest and dearest with the best quality products at the lowest prices. Thank you for your understanding.
Nutrex Hawaii was founded in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii in 1990 by Dr. Gerald Cysewski, a world-renowned expert in microalgae and carotenoids. Our mission is to utilize the benefits of microalgae to improve health and extend lives in the world wide community. Carved out of land that was once a barren lava flow, Nutrex Hawaii is located on the pristine Kona coast on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our farm draws on the natural resources that surround us – abundant warm sunlight, pure deep ocean water and 100% fresh water drawn from Hawaiian aquifers.
The key factors that make Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica unique are:
• Continuous cultivation - Since 1985, Hawaiian Spirulina has been in constant production 12 months out of the year – creating a superior strain of spirulina with the highest levels of key nutrients of any spirulina in the world.
• Location - the only spirulina grown on the pristine coast of Kona, Hawaii, a site with more coastal sunlight than any other area of the United States. Constant exposure to sunlight ensures high levels of carotenoids are present in the spirulina.
• Water - Hawaiian Spirulina is cultivated in open ponds using a combination of 100% fresh potable water from Hawaiian aquifers and ultra-pure, deep ocean water. The ocean water enriches Spirulina Pacifica with 94 minerals and trace elements. (All other spirulina farms use river water or irrigation water for cultivation.)
• Patented Drying system - Nutrex Hawaii developed Ocean Chill Drying™ especially to eliminate the oxidation of carotenes, enzymes and fatty acids that occurs in standard dryers. The closed system process takes 3-7 seconds and uses less than one percent oxygen to preserve the phytonutrients. This patented system relies on very cold deep ocean water to provide dehumidification and is unique to Hawaiian Spirulina.
Nutrex Hawaii’s corporate philosophy is to leave the land and environment in better condition than when we started. All of our microalgae comes from our parent company Cyanotech’s 90-acre farm located on the pristine Kona Coast on Hawaii Island. Our microalgae farm was carved out of land that was once a barren lava flow. Our team is steadfast in its commitment to sustainability and everything we do is to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg