Sleek, sophisticated and so very practical – the Optimum G2.1 - Platinum Series blender is the most advanced blender within the Optimum range of appliances. With an elegant LED touch screen panel, it has 6 automatic pre-set functions for operations such as nut milks, smoothies, grinding, soups and sauces, or you can ignore those if you prefer, and just set the speed and time as you wish. The 2 litre jug has 6 blades, is BPA free, and comes with a tamper and a free milk bag. Invest in a blender that will change your life with its ease of use and superior functionality.
Comes in red, black or silver, please state which colour your require at the checkout, to avoid delaying your order. Blenders are dispatched separately from other items.
- Featuring an elegantly simple LED touchscreen panel
- Six automatic, one-push automatic programmes
- Precise, fine-tuned manual functionality
- UL, CE and FDA approved Eastman Copolyester BPA Free jug with lid and cap
- Wet and dry multi-purpose 6-blade stainless steel assembly
- Heavy duty tamper tool for improved processing and mixing
- FREE Nut Milk Bag
- FREE 104-page comprehensive hard-copy recipe book
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Includes Return Postage!
- Access to expert support team
- Comprehensive warranty
ELECTRICAL: Six automatic, one-push button programmes offering the ability to create perfect smoothies, sorbets, nut milks, soups, sauces, or ground nuts and coffee.Precise, fine-tuned manual control: offering the ability to set the time and speed to the exact parameters you desire, or pulse first for increased smoothness.
JUG: Wet and dry multi-purpose jug, includes cap and lid. Heat-Resistant Polycarbonate 2Lt Jug
CLEANING:The innovative design makes cleaning your Optimum G21 - Platinum Series blender easy – there is no need to remove the blades!
INCLUSIONS:Heavy duty tamper, nut milk cloth
PRODUCT WEIGHT:5.6 KGS
Motor: 2,611 Watts
Grade: Domestic and Commercial
Blade: 6 blade assembly
Blade Quality: Stainless-steel blades
Jug Size 2 Lt
Jug Application: Eastman Tritan Copolyester BPA Free Jug
Jug Base/Coupling: Metal
Digital Panel: Yes
Programmed Cycles: 6 Pre Programmed Settings
Weight: 5.5 kg
Warranty: 10 Year on Motor, 5 Years of Parts or 12 month Commercial
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg