Perfect for making smoothies, juices, nut butters, hot soups, ice creams, salsas, dips etc. The Optimum 9200 also comes a standard 5-Year Warranty, and is a commercial-grade blender, therefore will last you many years without any issues. The Next Generation Blender see the new speed variables which are 20, 30 and 45 seconds. Plus more power at 2,611 Watts higher than all compared blenders at the same cost base.
Kate says 'I am amazed at how the Optimum 9200 makes light work of everything, it's super quick and super easy to use. I thought the Optimum 9400 was good, but this takes it to another level! I recommend Optimum blenders to all my clients, over all the other high-speed blenders on the marketplace.'
*PLEASE SPECIFY COLOUR WHEN ORDERING - Thank you!*
- UL, CE & FDA approved BPA free 2L jug with lid and cap
- Wet & dry multi-purpose stainless steel assembly
- Heavy duty tamper tool for improved processing and mixing
- Access to expert support team
- 83-page comprehensive hard-copy recipe book
The Optimum 9200 Next Generation is a durable high speed blender for domestic and / or commercial use due to :
- Its efficient and durable proprietary Carbon Brush Motor that varies electricity consumption based on the power required, extending it's life with no breakdowns or hassles along the way.
- Its stainless Steel 6-blade assembly which pulverizes the thickest ingredients with no hassles and no struggle.
- Its Intelligent Overload Protection. For extra durability, The 9200 has a built in sensor which automatically switches off the motor when excess usage leading to over-heating is detected, prolonging the Optimum's operating life while pre-empting and avoiding breakdowns. If the blender should ever trip - simply switch it back on.
MOTOR (converting HP to Watts): 2,611 Watts
Speed: 48,000 rpm
Grade: Domestic & Commercial
Blades: 6 Blade Assembly
Blade quality: Stainless Steel
Blade applications: 1 Jug Wet&Dry (2 Litres)
Warranty: 5 years
Automatic Torque/ RPM Sensor: Yes
High-Quality Insulation/Windings: Yes
Fuse Protection: (Addition to standard Reset Switch) Yes
Below is a factual comparison between the Vitamix & the Optimum 9200
|VITAMIX 5200||THE OPTIMUM 9200A - Next Generation|
Domestic & Commercial
4 Blade Assembly
6 Blade Assembly
|Blade quality:|| |
|Jug applications:|| |
One Jug Wet/Dry
10 years (Optional)
- Powerful Industrial High Speed 2,611 watt Motor!
- Precision High, Med, Low & Pulse digital Functions with 3 automatic blending options for smoothies (blends automatically for set period of time, perfect for juice bars and people on the run; 20, 30 & 45 seconds)
- Heat-Resistant BPA FREE 2 litre Jug - Wet & Dry Applications.
- Approved by FDA, UL, SGS and the European Commission for Food Safety.
- Staggering speed able to freeze ice cream and heat soups.
- High quality tamper tool
- State of the art Two in One Stainless Steel 6-blade cutting assembly crushing ice, nuts and fruits in seconds
- Premium Quality, Transparent, Virtually Unbreakable 2L polycarbonate container
- Built-in sensor to detect over-usage; prolonging life of vortex blender
- Green Energy Consumption: Proprietary carbon brush motor only draws the power demanded.
- Fuse Protection in addition to the standard Reset Switch.
- Dimensions HxWxD: H:51cm, W:20, D:24 cm
What Comes In The Box?
- - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – Including Return Postage
- - 5 Years Warranty, can be extended to 10 Years.
- - UL, CE and FDA approved Eastman Tritan Copolyester BPA Free jug with lid and cap
- - Wet and dry multi-purpose 6-blade stainless steel assembly
- - Heavy duty tamper tool for improved processing and mixing
- - Access to expert support team
- - 104-page comprehensive hard-copy recipe book
- - 24x7 Support & Warranty
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg