We are proud to introduce our revolutionary whole fruit slow juicer: The Optimum 600, a masticating juicer which does not require any food prep! Slow juicers have been a booming success around the world, replacing traditional centrifugal juicers as the appliance of choice for fresh quality juice. With more yield, less oxidisation and quality juice, traditional juicers have become a thing of the past.
Slow juicers have always had 1 weakness: A small feeding chute. This means all fruits, vegetables and other ingredients must be chopped before being juiced. This is no longer the case! The Optimum 600 is designed to reduce clogging and juice whole fruits and vegetables within seconds! Now you can finally enjoy the benefits of a slow juicer without having to chop all ingredients!
- Appliance: Optimum 600
- Motor: 240 Watts
- Speed (RPM): 60 RPM
- Dimensions HxWxD: 48.3x25x8.3cm
- Weight: 7.35 Kgs
- Grade: Domestic
- Intelligent reverse function: Yes
- Automatic reset button:Yes
- Chute Dimensions: 7.5CM (approx 3") chute/feeding tube and tamper
- Colours: Black, Red and White
- Materials: Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC
- Warranty: 25yr motor 2yr parts & labour.
WHAT COMES IN THE BOX?
- 2 Juicing bowls (1.2 Litres)
- Juice tap and anti-drip cap
- Spinning basket
- GE Ultem Strainer and Screw Auger
- Ice cream attachment
- Base containing the 240W AC Brushless Motor
- Recipe book and manual
- Cleaning brush
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg