*We have a little stock with a best-before 11/15 & 12/15 - they're still good to eat* Power Wraps are made with soaked and sprouted sunflower seeds, which are made in delicious pates, and then wrapped in high grade, fish-free nori and dehydrated to produce handy snack sticks which are firm but not too dry. Power Wraps come in 8 flavors. Gopal's is a Texan company which has been making raw vegan produce for over a decade.
These snack sticks are very filling, and at such a reasonable price, it's worth always having a few in your cupboard for those busy days when you haven't got time to stop for a proper meal, but you really need something proper to eat to see you through.
The Masala is a light fragrant aromatic spice flavour. It contains nuts (most of the Gopal's are nut-free).
Sunflower Seeds, Brazil Nuts, Coconut, Raw Nori (Fish Free), Spices and Himalayan Crystal Salt
Serving size: 16g, Servings per Container: 2, Amount per Serving: Calories 90, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans. Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV). Present Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2.000 calorie diet.
Weight: 1.15 oz. (32 g.)
Box Count: 24
|Nutritional Information||per 100g|
|Energy||608 Kca 2542l kj|
|of which saturates||13.3 g|
|- of which sugars||3.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11.4 g|
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg