Kate Magic has over two decades of experience of raw eating and is the Creative Director of the Raw Living website. The author of four raw lifestyle books, Kate tours internationally giving talks and workshops on raw foods which showcase her unique blend of fun, down-to-earth practicality and spiritual wisdom.
Kate has given her Raw Magic talk hundreds of times all around the world. But although she travels a lot, she can’t get everywhere! Maybe she hasn’t come to your town or city, or maybe you just prefer absorbing the information in the comfort of your own home. Or perhaps you are one of the thousands of people who have been inspired and motivated by the talk, and would like to watch it back again, to refresh your memory and glean more useful snippets of information to help you fast-track along the raw superhighway. Now, for the first time, Kate’s hugely popular Raw Magic talk is available online for you to enjoy whenever and wherever you like.
Kate says, “I firmly believe that the information I share in this short video is the most helpful condensation of how and why to do raw foods that you will find. It’s based on my twenty plus years of experience of eating a raw diet, and what I have learned in my busy life as a mum of three, health educator and business owner, in order to keep achieving optimum results for myself, and my family, friends, customers and clients.
Most importantly, I am aware that health is an emotional journey as much as a physical journey, and I understand the ups and downs that we all go through as we navigate this path."
In this talk, we cover
- The reasons to go raw, why eating this way is so beneficial
- The common pitfalls that people encounter when starting out, and how to avoid them
- The best foods to eat to make the diet work in the long term (and on a budget)
- How to transition safely and successfully, and not feel like a social outcast in the process!
- Why raw foods isn’t just important for your personal health, but the social, political and ecological implications of eating such a clean diet
Thank you for taking the time to absorb this information. My greatest desire is that it gives you a firm foundation to live a fulfilled, enriching, energetic life.”
The video is approx 1 hr 40 mins long in total, and is divided into four parts for ease of access. Once you’ve purchased it, you can watch it repeatedly (although you can’t download it). You also get an accompanying PDF that outlines the main points from the course, which you can print out and refer back to.
- Part One – How It All Began
- Part Two - Why Are Raw Foods so Beneficial?
- Part Three – Follow Your Own Nose, No-one Else’s
- Part Four – The Optimum Raw Diet for a Busy Urban Lifestyle
* Free delivery to most of the UK for all orders over £150 (net of vat) *
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||Next day||£4.95|
|Orders over £150||Next day||Free|
Highlands & IslandsPostcodes: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
|upto 750g||Royal Mail||£2.95|
|750g to 25Kg||DPD||£13.50|
|Orders over £150||DPD next day||Free|
Europe and rest of the world
|All of Europe upto 2Kg (1.8kg plus packaging*)||Royal Mail Europe 3-5 days||£4.00 per 500g|
|Rest of the world upto 2Kg||Royal Mail International||£8.00 per 500g|
|2Kg-10Kg Jersey & Guernsey||DPD||£13.50|
|2Kg-25Kg Benelux, France, Germany, Ireland (Republic of), N. Ireland||DPD||£9.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Austria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Rep, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden||DPD||£12.95|
|2Kg-25Kg Finland, Norway, Switzerland||UPS||£22.95|
|2Kg-5Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£40.00|
|5Kg-10Kg - United states, Canada||UPS||£50.00|
Royal Mail 48 hour details
- This service is 48hr including delivery on Saturdays.
- Online tracking.
- Delivery may be possible within 24hrs but is not guaranteed.
- Mainland UK only.
- This is a 'next day' service with DPD (mainland UK). NOTE: This is a standard service - you do NOT pay extra for this and next day is not guaranteed.
- While the vast majority of orders placed before midday are dispatched the same day, this is not guaranteed. Please note there is no Saturday delivery.
- Please note: At exceptionally busy periods it might not be possible to deliver your order the next day.
- Delivery will take anything from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to arrive. Please track your order with the details provided.
For orders over 25kg, please call +44 (0)1243 523335, or email email@example.com for discounted prices and for carriage rates.
If you do not see your destination country listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1243 523335 and we will look at the best rate for the weight and value of your order.
Some countries will not allow the import of certain products. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish what their country rules and regulations are. Raw Living cannot be held responsible for orders delayed or returned by customs. If a package is returned by customs we will be charged, and this cost, together with the original carriage cost and a 10% handling fee will be deducted from any refund requested.
Please note that we periodically review carriage rates and they are subject to slight changes. We do not seek to make profit from carriage and in many cases they are heavily discounted.
*packaging is approx 50g on small orders up to 200g on larger orders. so for example, if you purchased 1.81kg of goods, this would be dispatched by courier and the carriage charge would be for 2kg