Monthly Archives: May 2012
The zapper is a clever little gadget that you wear touching your skin. It emits a very specific frequency that kills and kicks out parasites in the body while doing no harm to the body itself. The zapper is a little black box, small enough to wear comfortably. You have it on continuously for the first month and then just at night thereafter, with extra time if you feel any symptoms of illness coming on. I read that it destroys bad bacteria in the blood within a few minutes, and over longer periods of time will kill off all sorts of pathogens and parasites that are more dug in. You may be thinking, ‘But why do I need one of these, I don’t have worms, isn't it only dogs that get them?’ If you imagine that civilised humans like us don’t get parasites, wait until you see what happens in the first 48 hours, you might be surprised.
It takes one of those small square batteries, plus you need a tiny Phillips screwdriver to open up the box if you're using the Basic Zapper. I got some tennis wristbands to use to hold the zapper against the skin of my wrist, and for night-time against the palm of my hand. I’d heard a lot about how effective these devices are, including stories of people finding dead worms in the toilet or even one woman who had a live one crawl out of her nipple! I wasn’t sure how much credence to give these stories, and I certainly didn’t expect anything like that to happen to me. So it was a shock when, just under 24 hours after starting to use the device, I actually did find a worm in the loo. It was round bodied, dark, about 4 inches long, curled up and obviously dead. Seeing a horrorshow like that and realising it had been living inside me caused me to freak out a little bit. Since then, I have worn my zapper as much as possible because I want those things OUT of me. I had doubts about mentioning the worm in this review. I’m not sure I want to announce to the world that I have worms! But it seems parasites are more common than I thought.
Since beginning with the zapper 3 weeks ago, I’ve had two or three waves of mild detox symptoms - tiredness, headache, sore throat, snotty nose and aching muscles. It doesn’t last more than a day or two each time but I know very well from my earlier experiences that these are classic signs of detox. I’m having very lively dreams at night too, though I can’t be sure this is anything to do with the zapper. You’ll need to move it around unless you’re very clean inside, because the process can cause discomfort on the skin where it touches the terminals if you leave the zapper too long in one place. The only places where this doesn’t happen are the palm of the hand and the sole of the foot, so I use those places at night when I can’t move it around. I find I wake up with green circles on my palm that take all day to fade but I consider them badges of virtue. The zapper obviously works and it’s easy to use. In between the detox waves, I’m starting to feel the good effects because my mind has seemed significantly clearer and more alert. I feel lighter on my feet and have more energy. To me, the basic zapper is very good value for money, you get a lot of bang for your buck in terms of healing power. I look forward to seeing what further benefits I get the longer I wear it.
I tested the basic zapper but Kate did a youtube video on the Terminator Zapper, which you can see here
We are increasingly getting questions from people who are excited about Raw Living, but overwhelmed at the amount of information to take in. So I thought I'd break it all down here in a quick and easy guide to how to get going with raw. You should also start by downloading our free ebook, We are Raw Living.
- Aim low. Be realistic with yourself. 50% raw is great to start, 70% is wonderful, and you will feel the benefits. Don't go for 100% unless you're really sure you're ready!
- Include one adaptogen a day eg maca, aloe vera, reishi, ashwaganda. You can find more information on all of these on the main website.
- Include one green powder a day eg spirulina, barleygrass, chlorella, Klamath Lake algae. We use the Greener Grass and Out of the Woods.
- Make sure you're consuming enough liquids - try and juice daily, as well as drinking herbal teas such as Eterniteea, and making nut and seed milks. Aim for a minimum of three litres a day of teas, juices, milks and waters combined.
- Come to one of my classes. I travel all over so I should be coming your way sooner or later and if I'm not invite me! Set up an event in your area by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. What I can teach you in a day's food prep class can save you months or even years of not getting it quite right.
- Listen to your body. That's all this is about, no more, no less. There is no ultimate right or wrong when it comes to your diet, it's just a process of tuning in, and connecting with your own divine empowered magical self.
That's it. Really, that's it! Focus on these few simple things, and watch your miraculous life start to unfold. Combining a high raw diet with superfoods, regular exercise, and a conscious commitment to positivity, is the surest way I know to bring truth, freedom and harmony into your life. Transform your diet and you transform everything: your body, your mind, your personal relations, as well as the wider social structures - and it's all for the better.
This recipe was sent into us by a customer. If you have a favourite recipe featuring Raw Living products, please send it in to email@example.com and if we use it we will give you £10 off your next Raw Living order!
This is a strawberry pie which makes wonderful use of the medicine flower extracts and the strawberry fruit powder, and it was sent into us by Pam.
She says, "This strawberry, hemp and vanilla flavoured tart base is insanely good on its own as a fudge-cookie mix, or it can be quickly elevated into something a little fancier by topping with a raw strawberry mousse."
Base / cookie mix:
- 1 cup (50g) raw coconut chips
- ½ cup (50g) raw almonds
- ½ cup (50g) hulled hemp seeds
- 1 cup (100g) raisins
- 2 heaped dssp raw strawberry powder
- 20 drops Medicine Flower vanilla extract or 1 tbsp vanilla powder
- 2 dssp raw almond butter
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 cups (300g) fresh strawberries (washed)
- 1 dssp raw strawberry powder
- 1 dssp lecithin powder
- 5 drops Medicine Flower vanilla extract (or 1 tsp vanilla powder)
- 25 ml coconut oil
Add coconut chips, almonds and hemp seeds to the food processor and process until crumbly. Then add strawberry powder and vanilla extract, blending briefly to mix evenly. Add remaining ingredients and process again until mixture begins sticking together. Firmly press the base mixture into an 8-inch cake tin or silicone mould, ensuring the crust reaches about an inch up the sides. Leave in the fridge to firm up while preparing the filling.
Puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor, add remaining ingredients and blend again. Pour filling over base and allow to set in fridge for at least 4 hours before serving. Will keep for a few days in the fridge.